Founding Senior Editor of O, The Oprah Magazine
• Major books: I‘ve co-authored ten memoirs and four New York Times best sellers, two of which debuted at #1. I’ve partnered with 15-time Grammy Award-winning artist Alicia Keys, Olympic champions Simone Biles and Gabby Douglas, R&B singer Toni Braxton, Orange Is the New Black actress Diane Guerrero, Dallas Police Chief and ABC News correspondent David Brown, Fixer Upper maverick carpenter Clint Harp, and Michelle Knight, the first Cleveland girl brutalized by Ariel Castro.
• What I can do for you: I deliver high-profile memoirs, plus mag and web features, but toss me any story and I’ll make it sing. With each project I take on, I have one intention: to craft a compelling narrative that sells. Let’s start yours.
• I can also: Keep a celeb author sane during the editorial process and get along with almost anyone. Malbec helps.
• Why you should call me: I produce page-turners. I’m an empathetic interviewer with a keen ear for voice. I’m also ready to roll: I can travel to work on your story.
- Top-selling celebrity memoirs
- Powerful narratives for newsmakers
- Pop culture, humor and lifestyle content
- Stories of hope, resilience and triumph
I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT:
- Producing crisp and engaging prose
- Collaborating with prominent authors
- Building story arcs that engage readers
- Creating marketable book proposals
- Writing magazine and web features
EDITORS KNOW ME FOR:
- Managing major book crashes
- Crafting evocative plot lines
- Making projects enjoyable
- Meeting impossible deadlines
- Delivering clean manuscripts