Founding Senior Editor of O, The Oprah Magazine
• My biggest books: I’ve written memoirs for Olympic champion Gabby Douglas, singer Toni Braxton and Cleveland kidnapping survivor Michelle Knight—the first of the three girls held hostage by Ariel Castro.
• What I can do for you: I deliver high-profile memoirs, plus mag and web features, but toss me any story and I’ll make it sing. With each project I take on, I have one intention: to craft a compelling narrative that sells. Let’s start yours.
• I can also: Keep a celeb author sane during the editorial process and get along with almost anyone. Malbec helps.
• Why you should call me: I produce page-turners. I’m an empathetic interviewer with a keen ear for voice. I’m also ready to roll: I can travel to work on your story.
- Top-selling celebrity memoirs
- Powerful narratives for newsmakers
- Pop culture, humor and lifestyle content
- Health, science and weight-loss books
I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT:
- Producing crisp and engaging prose
- Collaborating with prominent authors
- Writing magazine and web features
EDITORS KNOW ME FOR:
- Managing major book crashes
- Crafting evocative storylines
- Making projects enjoyable
- Delivering clean manuscripts