Founding Senior Editor of O, The Oprah Magazine
• Major books: I’ve co-authored ten memoirs and five New York Times best sellers, two of which debuted at #1. I’ve partnered with singer Alicia Keys (whose book features contributions from Oprah, Michelle Obama, Jay-Z, Bono, Clive Davis and America Ferrera); Olympians Simone Biles and Gabby Douglas; singer Toni Braxton; actress Diane Guerrero; Dallas Police Chief David Brown; Fixer Upper star carpenter Clint Harp; and Michelle Knight, the first Cleveland girl brutalized by Ariel Castro.
• What I can do for you: I deliver high-profile memoirs, plus mag and web features, but toss me any story and I’ll make it sing. With each project I take on, I have one intention: to craft a compelling narrative that sells. Let’s start yours.
• I can also: Keep a celeb author sane during the editorial process and get along with almost anyone. Malbec helps.
• Why you should call me: I produce page-turners. I’m an empathetic interviewer with a keen ear for voice. I’m also ready to roll: I can travel to work on your story.
- Top-selling celebrity memoirs
- Powerful narratives for newsmakers
- Pop culture, humor and lifestyle content
- Stories of hope, resilience and triumph
I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT:
- Producing crisp and engaging prose
- Collaborating with prominent authors
- Building story arcs that engage readers
- Creating marketable book proposals
- Writing magazine and web features
EDITORS KNOW ME FOR:
- Managing major book crashes
- Crafting evocative plot lines
- Making projects enjoyable
- Meeting impossible deadlines
- Delivering clean manuscripts